Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab with Expert Support
If our outpatient treatment program is being considered, then one of the following likely applies to you:
- You live in or close to the Lafayette, LA area and are looking for drug or alcohol treatment services that don’t require you to stay in a residential facility overnight.
- You’re interested in the residential treatment program at Whispering Oaks but are interested to see what other options are available given your current situation.
- You have minimal risk of withdrawals
- You have previous poor treatment experience or attempts in the past (ex: individual therapy, 12-step groups)
- You need a near daily structured program and support
- You feel there is a high likelihood of returning to use (relapse) without monitoring and or support
- You have supportive employment
- You have mild to moderate family issues
- You recognize the need for change
- You are in a stable living environment
Since opening the intensive outpatient program to clients in early 2017, this flexible alternative to our residential inpatient program has helped people who simply are not able or not ready to commit to an inpatient program. This outpatient program is built around the same evidence based protocols of the inpatient program.
Our 6-week program meets on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. There are no requirements for enrollment other than an admission from the client that they are struggling with alcohol and/or drugs and that they want a better life.
Have questions about the Intensive Outpatient Program?
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have.(877) 419-3005
Advantages of the Intensive Outpatient Program
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab programs have a number of advantages for people looking at this option:
- Centrally located in Lafayette, LA: All treatment is completely confidential convenient to the fast growing Lafayette metro area.
- Fits Your Schedule: You can still tend to work, go to school, and attend to family obligations while receiving comprehensive expert care several times a week.
- An Accredited Program: Our outpatient treatment program is recognized and licensed by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals.
Substances We Treat
Whispering Oaks understands the deeply personal struggles with substance abuse and are equipped to meet recovery needs covering a wide range of substances. Our outpatient program is here to help those who have struggled with the following substances:
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
There is no question that as part of substance abuse treatment we must address the mental health conditions that run alongside. This is a form of treatment known as dual diagnosis, and one that is available in both the outpatient and residential inpatient treatment programs at Whispering Oaks Lodge.
The most common mental health conditions we see intertwined with substance abuse include:
- Anxiety Related Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Our outpatient program has been designed to provide comprehensive support for both the the client and their family as they navigate the various stages of the addiction recovery process. We also offer comprehensive drug and alcohol evaluations by appointment.
For additional information on our intensive outpatient program or to schedule an evaluation, fill out the short form at the bottom of this page or call Ronnie Viguerie at (337) 303-2437. We are also available 24/7 at 877-419-3005.