Our six-week intensive outpatient program is available to folks in and around the Lafayette, Louisiana area. The Lafayette, LA outpatient program meets on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. There are no requirements for enrollment other than an admission from the client that they are struggling with alcohol and/or drugs and that they want a better life.
- To learn more about our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), click here.
- To schedule a comprehensive drug and alcohol evaluation, fill out our contact form here.
- To save or print a copy of our Lafayette Outpatient Program Overview, click here.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lafayette, LA
For directions to our Lafayette location, click here.
Questions about our Lafayette Outpatient Program?
We are available to answer any questions you may have.(337) 242-1447
Our Lafayette drug rehab, which focuses on outpatient treatment, is designed to provide comprehensive support for both the client and their family as they navigate the various stages of the addiction recovery process. Whispering Oaks also offers comprehensive drug and alcohol evaluations by appointment.
Clients who exhibit the following may benefit from our Lafayette Outpatient Drug Rehab:
- Minimal risk of withdrawal – Is comfortable substance-free for a day or more at a time.
- Negative past treatment experiences – Ineffective attempts and/or incomplete programs.
- Lack of an approach – In need of accountability partners, structure and support.
- High “relapse” risk – Multiple periods/spans/terms of disrupted sobriety.
- Access to a supportive environment – Retains understanding relationship with family and/or employer.
- Recognition of the need for change – Honestly admits struggling with alcoholism and/or drugs.
- Stable living environment – Consistent, non-toxic accommodations.
Our Addiction Recovery Center in Lafayette
Since the opening of our Lafayette rehabilitation center to clients, we have seen tremendous success with this flexible alternative to our residential inpatient program The outpatient rehab in Lafayette has helped many people who simply are not able or not ready to commit to an inpatient program. Our Lafayette rehabilitation process is built around the same evidence-based protocols of the inpatient program.