Board Approved Treatment for Professionals
The Professionals Program at Whispering Oaks Lodge utilizes our multidisciplinary treatment team that includes MD’s and Licensed Clinicians as well as other addiction professionals. The team at Whispering Oaks Lodge has extensive experience treating professionals that are dealing with addiction and related issues. Our facility is currently an approved provider for many Boards and Monitoring Programs.
The summary below outlines the types of therapeutic interventions and activities that clients often receive. A customized scheduled is developed for each individual based on his or her individual needs.
- Two hours weekly Peer Group Therapy – this includes recovering professionals that are currently involved with Whispering Oaks Lodge through Aftercare, alumni and professional staff.
- Individual therapy (1 x each week)
- A supportive therapeutic milieu of peers and staff
- Stress management
- Professional Burnout, Financial planning education and prevention Lectures and Process Groups 1 x weekly to address specific issues with local specialized professionals
- Equine Therapy
- Medication management (if required)
- Use of 12-step and other evidence-based addictions treatments
- Skill building related to interpersonal effectiveness, shame resilience and mindfulness
- Spiritual support
- Quarterly Monitoring and updates upon completion of program
- Aftercare support group 1 x weekly
- Structured sober living facilities (if required)
To inquire about your specific situation, please send us a note or give us a call at the number below.
Have questions about the Professionals Program?
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have.(877) 419-3005