Residential Inpatient Treatment
Experts have determined that addiction is a chronic disease and not a personal moral failing or a behavior problem on the part of those struggling with it. Addiction is not just about the drugs or about the alcohol – it is about the brain.
Our residential inpatient addiction treatment program allows clients to get the time away that is required to focus on becoming healthy. Our program, however, does not completely disconnect from the outside world. As part of our philosophy of controlled freedom, business activity that necessitates the use of phones and laptops can be conducted during the stay at Whispering Oaks Lodge. This is a time to slow down, step back, identify and deal with your addiction and any underlying issues that are holding you back.
Whispering Oaks Lodge is a premiere addiction treatment facility located in Youngsville, Louisiana. Our experienced team will guide you through the entire recovery process from private detox through to complete aftercare planning. Retreat. Restore. Renew.
Why Choose The Inpatient Treatment Program
- You are a man or woman able to take time away from work or school to focus on drug and/or alcohol treatment
- You also need treatment for a mental health issue such as anxiety or depression that may be contributing to the addiction
- You have been through other treatment programs and/or have experienced relapse
- You are looking for a premium destination with southern comfort (and cooking), a private, secluded, and comfortable place to begin your recovery
- You know that a structured approach to treatment would best meet your needs
- You require a licensed program offering proven treatment models and protocols that can be tailored to your individual needs
- You are a professional who must maintain some contact with your employer or personal business
- You are interested in a treatment program that can deliver long-term sobriety, provide you with sober living options and aftercare planning for your transition back to independent living
Private rooms are available for residential inpatient treatment at the Whispering Oaks Lodge facility.
Whispering Oaks is not your typical inpatient rehab facility. We offer an environment and level of care that is unlike any other facility in Louisiana or the southeastern U.S.
Our approach to treatment is a holistic one that addresses addiction on three fronts: mind, body, and spirit. This disease of addiction is complex, and it affects individuals on many levels. The staff at Whispering Oaks, many of whom have personal experience with both addiction and recovery, have the expertise necessary to help clients move confidently towards long-term sobriety.
Substances We Treat
Whispering Oaks understands the deeply personal struggles with substance abuse and is equipped to meet recovery needs covering a wide range of substances. Our inpatient treatment program is here to help those who have struggled with the following substances:
- Cocaine (both powder and crack)
- Prescription drugs (opioids, cough medicines, sleep aids, muscle relaxers, antidepressants, etc.)
- And Many More
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
There is no question that as part of substance abuse treatment we must address the mental health conditions that run alongside. This is a form of treatment known as dual diagnosis, and one that is available in both the residential inpatient and outpatient treatment programs at Whispering Oaks Lodge.
The most common mental health conditions we see intertwined with substance abuse include:
- Anxiety-Related Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Our treatment programs have been designed to provide comprehensive support for both the client and their family as they navigate the various stages of the addiction recovery process. We also offer comprehensive drug and alcohol evaluations by appointment.
Our Holistic Inpatient Treatment Program Includes:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Canine-Assisted therapy
- Community Integration
- Family therapy & counseling
- Spiritual counseling
Upon arrival at our Youngsville, LA campus the intake counselor will coordinate a thorough medical and psychiatric evaluation. Our team then develops an individualized treatment plan to meet the immediate needs and the long-term recovery goals. During this time at Whispering Oaks Lodge, our staff will ensure a comfortable space that is free from unwanted distractions. This is a time to heal.
Have questions about Residential Inpatient Treatment?
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have.(877) 419-3005